- Plants By Post Promise
- Corporate Orders
- For strong healthy plants
- Specialist blend
- Added grit & sand for optimum drainage
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
- This free draining potting mix encourages optimum root development vital to the successful cultivation of all cacti and succulents
- Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability
- Contains grit and sand for optimum drainage and good root development
How to Use
- Water plant well and allow to drain
- Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot
- Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full
- Tap the pot to settle the mix. Water well
- Fill seed tray with potting mix. Water thoroughly using a fine rose
- then allow to drain for several hours. Succulent seeds are very
- small so just press them into the moist potting mix.
- Cover the tray with glass or a clear polythene bag to retain
- moisture, keep in a warm place but out of direct sunlight.
- Pot on seedlings when large enough to handle
Potting and Re-Potting
- Fill the pot or seed tray with potting mix and level off.
- Prick off seedlings into holes
- Gently firm the potting mix, add a little more if necessary and water in
- Rooted cuttings should be potted on into individual pots or containers, taking care with fragile roots.
- For larger cuttings half fill a pot, place the plant in position and fill around the roots with potting mix
- Gently firm mix and water well.
- best advised during the growing season.
- Water the plant and allow to drain before removing carefully from the pot using folded paper to protect your hands against spikes
- Put a layer of potting mix in the new pot and sit the plant on it
- Fill the rest of the pot with potting mix, firming lightly around the root ball
- Do not water for a few days to prevent rotting of damaged roots
- Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix will supply your plant with all the nutrients they need for strong, healthy growth during
- the first 4–6 weeks
- After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed
- Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix will supply your plants with all the nutrients they need for strong, healthy growth during the first 4–6 weeks
- After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed.
We take great care in packaging all our items by hand, but occasionally damages can occur.
If you arent happy with your product or the service we’ve provided we will make sure we do our upmost to sort anything that has gone wrong. Please let us know within 14 days, by contacting us via email, phone or live chat and a member of our Plants By Post team will get back to you to correct
We care about the happiness of our customers and are proud to say that all our items are in stock and shipped from our UK nursery, ensuring that they are of the highest quality and reducing our carbon footprint by not sending direct from other countries.
We are always available by email email@example.com, live chat or on 01403 822135.
Standard Delivery - £4.95
Delivered using Royal Mail,DPD or Parcelforce depending on package size within 3-5 business day.
Postage is fixed price and does not change with the more you buy
All items are sent using a tracked delivery service.
Next Day Delivery £6.95
Order by 3pm for next day delivery
All next day sent on DPD - DPD will provide a 1hr Time slot on the day of delivery.
Named Day Delivery
Monday - Friday £6.95
Saturday - Sunday £7.95
On the cart page you can select a specific day for delivery this will be sent on DPD and they will provide a 1hr slot on the day of delivery.
Plants By Post welcome corporate orders and are always on hand to help. Please contact us via contact form, live chat, email or 01403 822135. We will make the process as easy as possible.
Able to send to one location or multiple addresses.
Items fully tacked on Royal Mail or DPD
Handwritten messages available
Specific plant and pot combinations available Full VAT invoice issued
If you would like to discuss please do get in contact with one of our team.