Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix Westland 4L dfgdfgf
Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix contains just the right level of nutrients with added grit and sand for excellent drainage.
- For strong healthy plants
- Specialist blend
- Added grit & sand for optimum drainage
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
- This free draining potting mix encourages optimum root development vital to the successful cultivation of all cacti and succulents
- Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability
- Contains grit and sand for optimum drainage and good root development
How to Use
- Water plant well and allow to drain
- Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot
- Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full
- Tap the pot to settle the mix. Water well
- Fill seed tray with potting mix. Water thoroughly using a fine rose
- then allow to drain for several hours. Succulent seeds are very
- small so just press them into the moist potting mix.
- Cover the tray with glass or a clear polythene bag to retain
- moisture, keep in a warm place but out of direct sunlight.
- Pot on seedlings when large enough to handle
Potting and Re-Potting
- Fill the pot or seed tray with potting mix and level off.
- Prick off seedlings into holes
- Gently firm the potting mix, add a little more if necessary and water in
- Rooted cuttings should be potted on into individual pots or containers, taking care with fragile roots.
- For larger cuttings half fill a pot, place the plant in position and fill around the roots with potting mix
- Gently firm mix and water well.
- best advised during the growing season.
- Water the plant and allow to drain before removing carefully from the pot using folded paper to protect your hands against spikes
- Put a layer of potting mix in the new pot and sit the plant on it
- Fill the rest of the pot with potting mix, firming lightly around the root ball
- Do not water for a few days to prevent rotting of damaged roots
- Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix will supply your plant with all the nutrients they need for strong, healthy growth during
- the first 4–6 weeks
- After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed
- Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix will supply your plants with all the nutrients they need for strong, healthy growth during the first 4–6 weeks
- After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed.