Citrus Food Concentrate Westland 200ml dfgdfgf
- This balanced formula is enriched with the essential nutrients and trace elements that citrus plants need to thrive
- Keeps citrus plants beautiful and healthy, boosting flower set and development
How to Use
- Remove the cap
- Holding the bottle upright, gently squeeze the bottle to fill the dosing chamber and release
- The doser will remove any excess plant food, leaving a 5ml dose in the chamber
- Add to 1 litre of water
- Feed every second watering during the growing season (Spring/Summer)
- In winter, use every fourth watering as citrus plants will require fewer nutrients
- Avoid overdosing and applying to foliage
Who are we?
Born out of a passion for plants we launched Plants By Post in 2015 with the aim to provide high quality plants as gifts. Over the last 5 years we have grown to offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor plants, shrubs, compost, and Garden Accessories. We work hard with our suppliers to bring you top quality plants at the best prices.