Multi-Purpose Compost with John Innes Westland 10L
- Plants By Post Promise
- Corporate Orders
Ideal for use all around the garden this premium compost contains nutrients to feed your plant for up to 5 weeks. The added John Innes formula retains and releases nutrients and water for longer, providing your plants with all they need. It contains our unique ingredient West+ producing our best ever formula.
- Now contains BIO3
- Perfect for all life stages of plants
- Now suitable for seed sowing
- Stronger plant development
- More flowers, more vibrancy, longer plant life
- Ideal for containers and hanging baskets
- Feeds plants for up to 5 weeks
- Carefully blended for excellent moisture retention and drainage
- Perfect for all stages of plant life, including seed sowing
- Ideal for containers, hanging baskets and general garden use
- No Green Waste
How to Use
First put on a pair of gloves and rework compost between your hands, so it retains its intended texture
• Pick out seedlings once they are large enough to handle
• Hold seedlings by the leaves to avoid damage and tease out root using a dibber or pencil
• Plant seedlings apart to allow for growth. Water regularly until the seeds are ready to be potted on
• Water plant well and allow to drain before potting. Allow enough space to accommodate the roots
• Remove from pot and plant in container, firming the compost gently around the roots
• Once fully planted, water well
• Fill seed tray evenly with compost, firm gently and water
• Make a sloping cut in the stem of the cutting and remove all bottom leaves
• Dip the end of the cutting in a hormone rooting powder to encourage rooting
• Make a hole in the compost with a pencil/dibber
• Place cutting in the hole and firm compost gently around it
• Cover the tray with polythene or glass to prevent drying out and place in a warm spot, away from direct sunlight until the cuttings have taken
• Line the basket and fill with compost. Plant with trailing plants around the outside and upright plants in the middle
• Water well
- Store in a frost free place away from weedkillers and other chemicals
- Re-seal bag after use
- Not suitable for use with ericaceous (lime hating) plants
- Wash hands after use
We take great care in packaging all our items by hand, but occasionally damages can occur.
If you arent happy with your product or the service we’ve provided we will make sure we do our upmost to sort anything that has gone wrong. Please let us know within 14 days, by contacting us via email, phone or live chat and a member of our Plants By Post team will get back to you to correct
We care about the happiness of our customers and are proud to say that all our items are in stock and shipped from our UK nursery, ensuring that they are of the highest quality and reducing our carbon footprint by not sending direct from other countries.
We are always available by email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat or on 01403 822135.
Standard Delivery - £4.95
Delivered using Royal Mail,DPD or Parcelforce depending on package size within 3-5 business day.
Postage is fixed price and does not change with the more you buy
All items are sent using a tracked delivery service.
Next Day Delivery £6.95
Order by 3pm for next day delivery
All next day sent on DPD - DPD will provide a 1hr Time slot on the day of delivery.
Named Day Delivery
Monday - Friday £6.95
Saturday - Sunday £7.95
On the cart page you can select a specific day for delivery this will be sent on DPD and they will provide a 1hr slot on the day of delivery.
Plants By Post welcome corporate orders and are always on hand to help. Please contact us via contact form, live chat, email or 01403 822135. We will make the process as easy as possible.
Able to send to one location or multiple addresses.
Items fully tacked on Royal Mail or DPD
Handwritten messages available
Specific plant and pot combinations available Full VAT invoice issued
If you would like to discuss please do get in contact with one of our team.