SafeLawn By Westland 400sqm
Westland SafeLawn appeals to households that love their lawn, but are put off using chemicals due to safety concerns over children and pets. It’s a organic fertiliser with added lawn seed, made using only natural ingredients.
- 100% natural fertiliser
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Creates healthier and stronger lawn
- Prevents weeds & moss
- Added grass seed to thicken and fill in patches
- Features built-in applicator
An organic child and pet friendly natural lawn feed with added grass seed
- Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients
- Greens & thickens lawns
- Helps grass out-compete weeds & moss
- Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves & moss
What to Expect
This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal
Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination
After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier
The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to out-compete weed & moss
When to Use
- Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing
- For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact
How to Use
Best Conditions: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected
- Shake the pack before use to mix the contents
Application: Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
By Hand: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
By Spreader: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate