Slug Killer By Growing Success 500g
- Plants By Post Promise
- Corporate Orders
Growing Success Slug Killer is a blue pellet containing a naturally occurring active ingredient, Ferric Phosphate. The pellets can be used as a bait for the control of slugs on bare soil and in all edible and non-edible plants.
- Pellets containing a naturally occurring ingredient that remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight
- Certified for organic use and crops can be consumed shortly after application
- Contains ferric phosphate
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. Once attracted to and consuming the bait pellet, slugs cease to feed. They then crawl into the ground or a secluded location to die, leaving no unsightly trace of slime secretion.
The product remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight
When to Use
- Application is usually during spring, early summer, and also n early autumn
- When attack is heavy, it may be necessary to repeat the application
- Best results are achieved by application during mild damp weather, after rain or after watering the garden when slugs are most active
- Applications are best made during the evening before slugs commence feeding
- For maximum effect (persistence on soil), bait should not be applied when rain is imminent
How to Use
Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5g per square metre. Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.
We take great care in packaging all our items by hand, but occasionally damages can occur.
If you arent happy with your product or the service we’ve provided we will make sure we do our upmost to sort anything that has gone wrong. Please let us know within 14 days, by contacting us via email, phone or live chat and a member of our Plants By Post team will get back to you to correct
We care about the happiness of our customers and are proud to say that all our items are in stock and shipped from our UK nursery, ensuring that they are of the highest quality and reducing our carbon footprint by not sending direct from other countries.
We are always available by email email@example.com, live chat or on 01403 822135.
Standard Delivery - £4.95
Delivered using Royal Mail,DPD or Parcelforce depending on package size within 3-5 business day.
Postage is fixed price and does not change with the more you buy
All items are sent using a tracked delivery service.
Next Day Delivery £6.95
Order by 3pm for next day delivery
All next day sent on DPD - DPD will provide a 1hr Time slot on the day of delivery.
Named Day Delivery
Monday - Friday £6.95
Saturday - Sunday £7.95
On the cart page you can select a specific day for delivery this will be sent on DPD and they will provide a 1hr slot on the day of delivery.
Plants By Post welcome corporate orders and are always on hand to help. Please contact us via contact form, live chat, email or 01403 822135. We will make the process as easy as possible.
Able to send to one location or multiple addresses.
Items fully tacked on Royal Mail or DPD
Handwritten messages available
Specific plant and pot combinations available Full VAT invoice issued
If you would like to discuss please do get in contact with one of our team.