- Plants By Post Promise
- Corporate Orders
Introducing our exquisite Skimmia Japonica Rubella in a 3L pot, a stunning addition to any garden or outdoor space. This evergreen shrub features deep red buds that open into clusters of fragrant, vibrant red flowers, creating a captivating display that will surely impress.
The Skimmia Japonica Rubella is known for its compact size and attractive foliage, making it a versatile choice for both borders and containers. Planted in a 3L pot, this arrangement is ready to be showcased in your garden or patio area.
To ensure the health and longevity of your Skimmia Japonica Rubella, we recommend the following care instructions:
1. Light: Place your plant in a location that receives partial shade or filtered sunlight. Avoid direct exposure to intense afternoon sun, as it can scorch the leaves.
2. Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged. Water thoroughly when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. During hot summer months, regular watering may be necessary to prevent drying out.
3. Soil: Plant your Skimmia Japonica Rubella in well-draining, acidic soil. You can amend the soil with organic matter, such as compost or peat moss, to improve drainage and acidity levels.
4. Pruning: Prune any dead or damaged branches in early spring to promote healthy growth. You can also shape the plant to your desired form, but avoid excessive pruning, as this can reduce flowering.
5. Fertilization: Feed your Skimmia Japonica Rubella with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in early spring and again in late summer. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for application rates.
With proper care and attention, your Skimmia Japonica Rubella will thrive and continue to showcase its stunning flowers and foliage throughout the seasons. Enjoy the beauty and elegance of this remarkable shrub in your outdoor space or give it as a thoughtful gift to a loved one who appreciates the wonders of nature.
We take great care in packaging all our items by hand, but occasionally damages can occur.
If you arent happy with your product or the service we’ve provided we will make sure we do our upmost to sort anything that has gone wrong. Please let us know within 14 days, by contacting us via email, phone or live chat and a member of our Plants By Post team will get back to you to correct
We care about the happiness of our customers and are proud to say that all our items are in stock and shipped from our UK nursery, ensuring that they are of the highest quality and reducing our carbon footprint by not sending direct from other countries.
We are always available by email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat or on 01403 822135.
Standard Delivery - £4.95
Delivered using Royal Mail,DPD or Parcelforce depending on package size within 3-5 business day.
Postage is fixed price and does not change with the more you buy
All items are sent using a tracked delivery service.
Next Day Delivery £6.95
Order by 3pm for next day delivery
All next day sent on DPD - DPD will provide a 1hr Time slot on the day of delivery.
Named Day Delivery
Monday - Friday £6.95
Saturday - Sunday £7.95
On the cart page you can select a specific day for delivery this will be sent on DPD and they will provide a 1hr slot on the day of delivery.
Plants By Post welcome corporate orders and are always on hand to help. Please contact us via contact form, live chat, email or 01403 822135. We will make the process as easy as possible.
Able to send to one location or multiple addresses.
Items fully tacked on Royal Mail or DPD
Handwritten messages available
Specific plant and pot combinations available Full VAT invoice issued
If you would like to discuss please do get in contact with one of our team.